What is the very first thing potential home buyers see when they're about to view your home?
The front door, of course!
It may seem like a minor feature, but the "entrance system" makes a big contribution to the overall visual appeal of your property. So it's a good idea to make your front door as attractive as possible.
If your front door is damaged, or just very old and worn, consider replacing it. Adding an extra upgrade, such as specialty glass or metal hardware, may also be a good idea - if you can do so economically.
In most cases, however, all that's required is a little sprucing up. Here are some ideas:
- Clean both sides of the glass in the door, sidelights and upper transom.
- Put on a fresh coat of paint. Oftern paint the door frame alone will dramatically improve the overall appearance.
- Replace worn or faded door handles and locks.
- Install a metal kick plate at the bottom the door.
- Clean the exterior door frame. Make it shine
Don't risk a potential home buyer forming a poor first impression simply because of the front door. Make it look good! It doesn't take much time or effort.
Don't hesitate to Call me Today.
I am always here to help!
416 461 1666